Monday, February 2, 2009

Kendle Trost





Well after High School I went to ISU's college of Technology. I graduated in December 2005 with my cosmetology license. I also got married September 3, of that year to Derek Hammon. A few months after we were married my sister got sick so we moved back to Rigby to help with my little brothers.That was an adventure. Boys are so crazy!
The next year we moved to Laramie Wyoming so Derek could go back to school. i got a job at a salon in town and was ready to have my hubby all to myself. About a month into our stay in Laramie we found out that we were pregnant! We had Abigail Sue Hammon on May 25, 2007. She was 6 pounds 4 ounces and 19 1/2 inches long. She was a blond haired and blue eyed baby! That was such a shock to me! Derek graduated in June of 2007 and we moved back to Rigby.
Abbi is now 20 months and a crazy little girl! I am a stay at home mom. I babysit a little girl from church. She is 4 months younger than Abbi. Derek works as a technician at Stones Town and Country in Rexburg. Our life is good! We are happy and we love being parents!

4 comments:

Savannah said...

That was so fun to read! And your little girl is adorable.

So you and Derek, huh? Who'd have thought? ;) Good to hear from you!

Josh and Amber said...

Your little girl is very cute! And that is crazy she is blonde hair blue eye'd!! You just never know! It was fun hearing your story and seeing your pics! Glad your doing well!

Amber (Tanner) Hammond!

Teisha Hall said...

Hey Kendle! Your baby is soo cute! I miss you a ton.

Teisha Hall said...

You should check out my blog at http://teishahall.blogspot.com